What's new

A Few Keepers

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made another trip back to our latest permission. We think it was already hit before us but, still finding a few things.
Yesterday it was another Indian, we think 1889, a 1893 v-nickel and a cool button.
Was hoping the button was CW but, looks like a Great Seal button.
Found a couple what looks like tags for a cabinet or something ( not pictured) and plenty people of trash.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    182.9 KB · Views: 104
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    112 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Upvote 26
Definitely a few keepers gotta love the at pro I got a nel attack coil for mine wow found stuff I missed before great job!! Thanks for sharing your finds!!!!
 
That's not a Great Seal button... it's older. Hopefully someone will come along and ID that button.

Nice finds sir. Best of luck to you!
 
Definitely not Great Seal; probably circa 1880s.

aj
 
Definitely not Great Seal; probably circa 1880s.

aj

I agree, appears to be US Army Indian Wars era coat button. Very Cool! Sub 8-)
 
ATpro doing well
 
Sweet finds! Congrats!
There never seems to be a lack of people trash.
 
Next to silver coins, I think indians are my next favorite coin to find, great digs!
 
Great digs - congrats
 
Very nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
If it has makers mark on the back that may tell you a little more on the button. They used the same design but worded the back differently on the ones I dig from the 6th Calvary.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom