What's new

A few minutes at the general store

djm of PA

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
834
Reaction score
350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac and White's Classic 4
got home tonight and needed to be alone for a little while, so I grabbed the detector and headed up the road to the Old General Store. Yet another first for me comes from this spot tonight, a 1915 Canada Large cent, this baby is FAR from home :laughing7: also found 2 buckles and a few pieces of trash. It keeps me asking what I will find next at this spot!
 

Attachments

  • photo(4).webp
    photo(4).webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 535
  • photo(2).webp
    photo(2).webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 539
Upvote 0
Awesome finds!! Looks like a decent day
 
WOW Cool !

Somone from Canada must have stopped by the
Bar accross the street to sample the Local Talent :D
 
nice job Dennis.. How did the back hold up?
 
Well Tex, the reason I had to be alone is because I had just gotten a call from the new Dr., the news wasn't what I wanted to hear. The words "nerve damage", "permanent" and "life altering" don't make me feel like i'm only 31yrs old :( Back felt decent through the hunt but the leg issues persisted and made it very tough to get down and back up to dig. I'm going to scrap the dr and do my own therapy over the next few months to try and strengthen myself..........I can't do worse than they have over the last 3yrs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom