What's new

a few more coin mysteries

jayjay78

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
kansas
Here are a few more coins from my collection I can not locate...it seems like I always find something close but never right on,.......any help would be awsome
 

Attachments

  • 2011-09-01 21.04.55.webp
    2011-09-01 21.04.55.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 284
  • 2011-09-01 20.57.21.webp
    2011-09-01 20.57.21.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 304
  • 2011-09-01 20.55.34.webp
    2011-09-01 20.55.34.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 287
A couple others
 

Attachments

  • 2011-09-01 21.03.34.webp
    2011-09-01 21.03.34.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 284
  • 2011-09-01 21.02.47.webp
    2011-09-01 21.02.47.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 292
Upvote 0
Fourth one from the top is a Taisho 11 (1922) 5 sen.
It is cupronickel, 163 million were minted.
It lists for about two to three bucks in my Japanese redbook.
 
Upvote 0
second is German kreuzer...third also - Ernst Ludwig (1678-1739)
 
Upvote 0
jayjay78 said:
A couple others
The 1 Kreutzer is most likely an Ernst-Ludwig (1678-1739, Hesse-Darmstadt), but I couldn't find an exact match on the web (yet!).
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom