What's new

A Few More Interesting Bits!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A coin I don't recognize and a nice enamel pin...probably WWII Era. Fun day!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160227_150454_edit.webp
    IMG_20160227_150454_edit.webp
    309.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20160227_150513_edit.webp
    IMG_20160227_150513_edit.webp
    133.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20160227_150525_edit.webp
    IMG_20160227_150525_edit.webp
    270.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20160227_150540_edit.webp
    IMG_20160227_150540_edit.webp
    157.1 KB · Views: 87
Upvote 18
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice Romeo. I hope someone can help you ID the nice little pin.
 
Very superb finds. I may be seeing things, but the date on the bottom of the coin looks like 1801.
 

Attachments

  • DH.Angus.009.006.webp
    DH.Angus.009.006.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 88
I see 1801 as well, really cool finds
 
Always cool to see a "new" condor token!
I have the exact same enamel pin, you might have seen it last weekend!
 
That token is a rare find indeed.
 
What do you have there underneath the token? A large cent? Are the lead disks seals? Very nice finds. Looks like you are continuing where you left off last season:icon_thumright:
 
What do you have there underneath the token? A large cent? Are the lead disks seals? Very nice finds. Looks like you are continuing where you left off last season:icon_thumright:

Thanks...the worn copper is a Geo.II. The lead discs are not seals...I think they're game pieces but not sure.
 
Jeeeze wow nice old stuff Great finds!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom