What's new

A few N. Alabama finds

dasabighole

Full Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
230
Reaction score
171
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Alabama
Detector(s) used
Nautilus / Tesoro/T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are displayed by site found.
 

Attachments

  • new pics 179.webp
    new pics 179.webp
    129.8 KB · Views: 181
  • new pics 177.webp
    new pics 177.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 177
  • new pics 178.webp
    new pics 178.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 159
  • new pics 180.webp
    new pics 180.webp
    159.5 KB · Views: 177
Upvote 0
Whats worse is they have been seen hunting them. Now they were looking on the ground but wasnt seen actually picking them up.....yet. Id like to see one of them pocket some.
 
I miss Rocket City. Lived there 2 years and found several hundred points. I was just down there last month for a few days and got a couple. Is that Coffee Bluff in your avatar? I got busted by TVA on the Morgan County side of the bridge a couple of years ago, but thankfully only had a few not so great relics and no points. they took it all and let me off with a warning..... I think they were collectors with badges.
 
You've got some nice sites! Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom