What's new

A few new bottle finds

dapperandy

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2011
Messages
52
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
La Crosse, WI
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are surface finds from an area where there is tons of broken nice/old bottles I might start digging soon. The small bottle I believe is 1945 O-I. I think the Whitehall medicine is only from 72 with a plastic cap and all. Any info on the uses, types, age would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00021.webp
    DSC00021.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC00020.webp
    DSC00020.webp
    139 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC00022.webp
    DSC00022.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC00018.webp
    DSC00018.webp
    154.5 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC00015.webp
    DSC00015.webp
    96.4 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC00024.webp
    DSC00024.webp
    89.2 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC00023.webp
    DSC00023.webp
    98.4 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC00025.webp
    DSC00025.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC00029.webp
    DSC00029.webp
    153.6 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC00031.webp
    DSC00031.webp
    103.8 KB · Views: 228
Utilitarian bottles not old. The amber one probably macirichrome or some antibiotic( just a guess though). Most of them look like ponds creme, medicines, ointment type bottles. Keep at it though maybe there are some more older ones in there. :thumbsup: jgas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom