What's new

A few nicer swirls, Alleys in this thread

cheese

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
3,337
Reaction score
1,105
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Georgia
I'm digging around some of the photos already on file rather than taking new ones, so some of my more recent stuff isn't here. Here are a few I like though... all Alleys:















 
I'm digging around some of the photos already on file rather than taking new ones, so some of my more recent stuff isn't here. Here are a few I like though... all Alleys:
















Oh my. How can you even bear to look at mine???!!! They are gorgeous. Is #6 a metallic? Oh my.....
 
Yes, #6 is a copper metallic swirl over black. I have several more but the way photobucket is acting I think I'm going to re-do a lot of stuff and find another host for my pics. They keep locking up, mixing up my pics, and if I move a pic from one folder to another it ruins the old threads that the pics were in before.
 
It might take forever, but I think I'm going to do a lot of my favorite marbles in this format:
(same alleys as pictured above)



 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom