TORRERO
30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
- #1
Thread Owner
These appear to be fossils, the black one is maybe a tusk of some kind ?
The other two are some type of vertebrae I think, but posting here for your opinions !!!
The other two are some type of vertebrae I think, but posting here for your opinions !!!
Attachments
-
WIN_20240121_13_58_21_Pro.webp86 KB · Views: 93 -
WIN_20240121_13_58_29_Pro.webp89 KB · Views: 60 -
WIN_20240121_13_58_38_Pro.webp107.5 KB · Views: 67 -
WIN_20240121_13_58_52_Pro.webp61.8 KB · Views: 60 -
WIN_20240121_13_59_10_Pro.webp45 KB · Views: 56 -
WIN_20240121_13_59_45_Pro.webp58.4 KB · Views: 56 -
WIN_20240121_13_59_59_Pro.webp61.6 KB · Views: 62 -
WIN_20240121_14_00_07_Pro.webp58 KB · Views: 59 -
WIN_20240121_14_00_17_Pro.webp58.8 KB · Views: 60 -
WIN_20240121_14_00_26_Pro.webp57.2 KB · Views: 71 -
WIN_20240121_14_00_38_Pro.webp74.7 KB · Views: 67 -
WIN_20240121_14_00_50_Pro.webp69.1 KB · Views: 61 -
WIN_20240121_14_01_02_Pro.webp69.1 KB · Views: 54 -
WIN_20240121_14_01_07_Pro.webp70.1 KB · Views: 64







