jgas
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2008
- Messages
- 3,826
- Reaction score
- 2,753
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Midwesterner
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
- #1
Thread Owner
Here are a few pics of the recent privies Don and I have done. A slow start, but did get some pretty rare milks. Hopefully we can get out and do some more real soon. Be safe out there.
jgas
Attachments
-
L5.webp37.6 KB · Views: 466 -
L6.webp65.2 KB · Views: 450 -
L3.webp30.3 KB · Views: 457 -
L7.webp57.6 KB · Views: 456 -
L8.webp38.9 KB · Views: 462 -
L10.webp26.5 KB · Views: 461 -
L5.webp37.6 KB · Views: 446 -
L6.webp65.2 KB · Views: 453 -
L3.webp30.3 KB · Views: 451 -
L7.webp57.6 KB · Views: 442 -
L8.webp38.9 KB · Views: 456 -
L10.webp26.5 KB · Views: 454
Thanks for the replies guys. I hope we hit another Banner Hole this season. It will not be from a lack of trying. jgas
. Thanks for looking into the asian bottle. Good idea about taking it to a local asian place for translation. I would not be surprised if it is something that refers to malaria though.
...I will let ya know when I reach the continent of Asia! 






