S signal2noise Tenderfoot Joined Apr 22, 2015 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2015 #1 A few pieces from Northern Mexico I can't identify Don't know how old, or how to find out. Attachments IMG_1764.webp 410.6 KB · Views: 128 IMG_1769.webp 664.1 KB · Views: 118 Upvote 0
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2015 #2 Did you find these? Do you know the round piece is a spindle whorl?
S signal2noise Tenderfoot Joined Apr 22, 2015 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2015 Thread Owner #3 GatorBoy said: Did you find these? Do you know the round piece is a spindle whorl? Click to expand... I didn't find them, they were given to my dad from his dad and I inherited them when he passed. Did not know it was a spindle whorl - thank you very much for that.
GatorBoy said: Did you find these? Do you know the round piece is a spindle whorl? Click to expand... I didn't find them, they were given to my dad from his dad and I inherited them when he passed. Did not know it was a spindle whorl - thank you very much for that.