painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2013 #1 The first one is a small axe head my favorite ? Attachments image-3452085835.webp 34.9 KB · Views: 102 image-2524141786.webp 30.1 KB · Views: 92 image-1709949763.webp 36.1 KB · Views: 103 image-586058473.webp 48.1 KB · Views: 97 image-3025026200.webp 47 KB · Views: 92 image-1305806428.webp 51.9 KB · Views: 97 Upvote 0
hbrown22 Sr. Member Joined Jul 23, 2013 Messages 385 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location north Middle Tennessee Primary Interest: Other Sep 23, 2013 #2 Neat! I was forced to hunt a stream this weekend due to all the rain Friday night. I think I found a few large tools, need to clean them off and look a little closer.
Neat! I was forced to hunt a stream this weekend due to all the rain Friday night. I think I found a few large tools, need to clean them off and look a little closer.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 23, 2013 #3 Cool looking pieces. My creek just doesnt spit them out too often but its fun to look.
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 23, 2013 Thread Owner #4 I thank y'all for the great comments HH !!!!
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2013 #5 very good find