P Pancake Full Member Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 194 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Location Mass. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 23, 2013 #1 Found 2 brokes, a crude but complete quartz one and what I think is a drill. Am I correct about this? First one I have found. If not a drill what is it? Upvote 0
Found 2 brokes, a crude but complete quartz one and what I think is a drill. Am I correct about this? First one I have found. If not a drill what is it?
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md May 23, 2013 #2 Looks like a perforater. Could be a used up drill.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2013 #3 Could be a punch. I read where it was a leather type of tool used for making holes in leather or hides. I have some punch types.
Could be a punch. I read where it was a leather type of tool used for making holes in leather or hides. I have some punch types.
borlamm1 Jr. Member Joined Jan 17, 2013 Messages 86 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2013 #4 I would call it a perfortor. Is the base snapped or is it concave? I can't tell from my phone Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
I would call it a perfortor. Is the base snapped or is it concave? I can't tell from my phone Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
P Pancake Full Member Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 194 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Location Mass. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 23, 2013 Thread Owner #5 The base is snapped.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2013 #6 I see some notches on the sides I believe? Might of been hafted to a handle or a reworked point to a tool.
I see some notches on the sides I believe? Might of been hafted to a handle or a reworked point to a tool.