What's new

A few quartz and a flint

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a few quartz points and a well used gun flint. I have found a few English flints over the years but this is my first French gun flint. Thanks for the look and good hunting.
004 (800x600).webp005 (800x600).webp004 (800x600).webp003 (800x600).webp
 
Upvote 0
Dang you find allot of quartz points. What do you do with all of your broken ones?
 
I usually just put them in a bucket. Here are a few that's in the back of my work truck that haven't made it home yet.
005 (800x598).webp002 (800x598).webp
 
Thats funny I have rocks in my truck bed to. Most of mine are just material or geofacts. I have to let the iffys dry out before I can tell if they have been worked and they usually end up in my truck bed if they arent keepers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom