Joe777Cool
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2013
- Messages
- 1,929
- Reaction score
- 1,149
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
1. 1976 silver Eisenhowers (not proof) - were they made in both Type 1 and Type 2 varieties?
2. Do the TD Banks in Canada have penny arcades that accept Canadian change? Can a US account holder use them free of charge?
3. Corroded coins (pennies, nickels) whats the best method to remove the corrosion? I know you arent supposed to clean coins but I cant even tell what type of coins they are!
4. Does anyone have experience shipping Internationally with the Ebay Global Shipping Program?
I know they all seem a bit random and unrelated, but I figured it was better than posting 4 different threads!
Thanks in advance for you answers and HH everyone
2. Do the TD Banks in Canada have penny arcades that accept Canadian change? Can a US account holder use them free of charge?
3. Corroded coins (pennies, nickels) whats the best method to remove the corrosion? I know you arent supposed to clean coins but I cant even tell what type of coins they are!
4. Does anyone have experience shipping Internationally with the Ebay Global Shipping Program?
I know they all seem a bit random and unrelated, but I figured it was better than posting 4 different threads!
Thanks in advance for you answers and HH everyone
I can answer question #2 for you. All the TD Banks I have seen in Canada do not have penny arcades in them. The Canadian coins are steel & they would only clog up the machines because of the magnets they have in them to catch the steel coins. For non account holders in Canada, the bank will change up to $250 a day Canadian change into Canadian currency at no charge. You have to roll the coins in order to do this. If you have a account with TD Bank in the United States, it doesn't count. Something about the United States TD Banks are a different corporation. They only consider a person with a account in a Canadian TD Bank to be a account holder. I've been going up to Canada with my wife for several years & we always bring Canadian change with us. I've never had any problem changing the coins into currency. Hope this helps.








