painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2014 #1 Here's a few pieces from this weekend and last I haven't posted yet nothing special but goodies Attachments image-618957833.webp 33.4 KB · Views: 82 image-2217795747.webp 28.7 KB · Views: 92 image-3966261685.webp 34.3 KB · Views: 85 image-3781231596.webp 34.2 KB · Views: 85 image-1440510159.webp 33.3 KB · Views: 80 Upvote 0
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2014 #2 Looks special to me. Nice finds
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2014 #3 Nice finds Jason
F Flea-bit Monkey Sr. Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 275 Reaction score 364 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 2, 2014 #4 rock said: Looks special to me. Nice finds Click to expand... ditto
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2014 Thread Owner #5 Thanks y'all I still feel special when I find one I love that feeling when it catches your eye !!!! That split second is awesome !!!
Thanks y'all I still feel special when I find one I love that feeling when it catches your eye !!!! That split second is awesome !!!