What's new

a few relics finds plus an incredible half dollar

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the brass appears to be part of a colonial shoe buckle????:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:, another gas lamp part and the half dollar from Laos--- man they are high rollers--made of aluminum:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: IMG_1807.webpIMG_1808.webpIMG_1811.webpIMG_1812.webpIMG_1809.webpIMG_1810.webp
 
Upvote 16
The half dollar from Laos--- man they are high rollers--made of aluminum:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

It seems Laos was a French colony in '52...the French were probably kind enough to "unburden" them of all their silver :laughing7:
 
Nice relics! Different looking coin, I've never seen one of those.
 
Cool digs! That's the first Laotian coin I've seen. I know nothing of the leaves on the one side. I've very curious about... The Book.... on a pedestal...can anyone id the meaning?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom