What's new

A Few Relics Near the River

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
5,022
Reaction score
4,109
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western CT
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a chance to hunt an old brick foundation with fire place and chimney still standing. It was about a hundred feet in from the river and very trashy. My best piece was an enamel pocket watch face with some of the etched numbers still visible. I’m not sure if the small gear is from a pocket watch also.

Second best is the buckle. It is rather small and it seems very old. Any guesses out there as to the type or age?

Thanks for looking! :icon_thumleft:
Nick
 

Attachments

  • 100_9332.webp
    100_9332.webp
    266.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 100_9291.webp
    100_9291.webp
    220.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_9295.webp
    100_9295.webp
    328.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 100_9305.webp
    100_9305.webp
    678.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 100_9306.webp
    100_9306.webp
    524.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_9309.webp
    100_9309.webp
    357.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_9304.webp
    100_9304.webp
    570.1 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 18
Looks like a bunch of junk to me...:tongue3: But seriously, I like digging pocket watch pieces, harmonica reeds, buckles and other relics. Looks like you had a good hunt. :hello2: Where you using the Ace 250? I bet you just scratched the surface of good finds at that site. Good luck on your next hunt there.
 
Looks like a bunch of junk to me...:tongue3: But seriously, I like digging pocket watch pieces, harmonica reeds, buckles and other relics. Looks like you had a good hunt. :hello2: Where you using the Ace 250? I bet you just scratched the surface of good finds at that site. Good luck on your next hunt there.
Thanks, Loco-Digger! I was using the Ace 250 and barely made a dent there.
 
Great looking buckle, congratulations! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom