What's new

A few teeth from this morning...

StoneHunter

Full Member
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
125
Reaction score
344
Golden Thread
0
Location
NoVa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Layla and I went to Purse State Park (Maryland) this morning. The tide was out and we had the entire shoreline to ourselves!

Can you spot the fossil? How about the arrowhead? I saw the tooth first, then spotted the point as I bent down.

20180820_085557.webp

Pretty butterfly and final count. The small bone is fossilized.

20180820_153501.webp20180820_114731.webp

Stonesandbones
 
Nice finds. I miss the days of finding teeth and other assorted goodies on Chesapeake beach and North beach when I was a teenager. Nothing but replenished beaches around here.
 
Nice going StoneHunter! I was looking forward to seeing your finds. You made out well.

All-in-all I'd say I did ok. It was really nice having the beach all to ourselves. Layla had a great time running back and forth, playing in the water. I was hoping to find a piece of NA pottery but no joy...
 
Nice finds. Congrats
 
Musta been a Sand Tiger Graveyard... lol
Nice Finds..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom