What's new

A few things I have found.

Jmart

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KIMG0465.webpKIMG0464.webpKIMG0467.webpKIMG0468.webpKIMG0469.webp

Started looking through a creek behind my house yesterday to pass some time. I can't take credit for the Celt. That was handed down to me by my grandpa who found it not far from were everything else was found. My wife found the white peice.

I'm not an avid artifact hunter or collector. Don't know anything about it, Just looking to find out if we have anything cool.
 
Upvote 0
It's Awesome that you have a productive creek behind your house. Cool Finds!
 
Yea we own about 400 yards of the creek so I still have a lot of looking to do. I just don't have the eyes for it.
 
Yea we own about 400 yards of the creek so I still have a lot of looking to do. I just don't have the eyes for it.

Nice! Good luck and hope you find many more pieces.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom