What's new

A Few Tools from 5-02-13

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did this hunt in different posts due to the fact not all like tools. I found these the same day as the other artifacts. Most are scrapers, knifes, hammer stones, cores and worked flakes. I wont post everything. I pick up all artifacts and enjoy each of them the same.
Thanks, rock
 

Attachments

  • 100_3170.webp
    100_3170.webp
    152.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 100_3279.webp
    100_3279.webp
    120.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 100_3280.webp
    100_3280.webp
    117.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_3281.webp
    100_3281.webp
    130.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 100_3282.webp
    100_3282.webp
    113.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 100_3284.webp
    100_3284.webp
    127.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_3285.webp
    100_3285.webp
    120.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_3286.webp
    100_3286.webp
    158.7 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 0
More coming
 

Attachments

  • 100_3287.webp
    100_3287.webp
    109.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_3288.webp
    100_3288.webp
    154.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_3293.webp
    100_3293.webp
    157.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_3295.webp
    100_3295.webp
    176.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_3296.webp
    100_3296.webp
    161.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_3297.webp
    100_3297.webp
    134.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_3298.webp
    100_3298.webp
    126.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_3299.webp
    100_3299.webp
    147.4 KB · Views: 82
More
 

Attachments

  • 100_3303.webp
    100_3303.webp
    144.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_3304.webp
    100_3304.webp
    158.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_3306.webp
    100_3306.webp
    164.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 100_3305.webp
    100_3305.webp
    144.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_3308.webp
    100_3308.webp
    147.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_3309.webp
    100_3309.webp
    121.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_3310.webp
    100_3310.webp
    164.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_3311.webp
    100_3311.webp
    119 KB · Views: 84
OK more and thats enough. I love the colors.
 

Attachments

  • 100_3312.webp
    100_3312.webp
    110.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_3313.webp
    100_3313.webp
    166.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_3314.webp
    100_3314.webp
    132.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_3315.webp
    100_3315.webp
    152.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_3316.webp
    100_3316.webp
    160.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_3317.webp
    100_3317.webp
    251.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_3319.webp
    100_3319.webp
    169.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_3321.webp
    100_3321.webp
    174.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_3322.webp
    100_3322.webp
    176.3 KB · Views: 89
Wow Rock, it looks like that recent hunt was epic....I like how you enjoy every artifact, not just the killer points...I have found that examining the unusual pieces that are unknown tools or maybe incomplete provides a great deal of enjoyment. Congrats on finding so much stuff to look at!
 
nice rocks ROCK i like that broken base with the single brown side notch
 
nice rocks ROCK i like that broken base with the single brown side notch

I am sure some of these are plow ridden. Most of the artifacts I find out there arent perfect bc of the plow. If I find one that doesnt got a ding or damage on it some place it is a real treat.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom