What's new

✅ SOLVED A few whats its for you

baylorhall

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
899
Reaction score
154
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few what's its for you

Any idea on the thing with holes or the piece at the bottom right? Found at a homesite. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • razor.webp
    razor.webp
    61.1 KB · Views: 115
Somebody will come along and ID the top item for you. It's showed up on here several times.
It's from a type of a wedge shaped wire tension hanger, but I have no idea what their called.
The rectangular piece looks like a part from a safety razor. No idea on the ribbed thing.
 
Upvote 0
Somebody will come along and ID the top item for you. It's showed up on here several times.
It's from a type of a wedge shaped wire tension hanger, but I have no idea what their called.
The rectangular piece looks like a part from a safety razor. No idea on the ribbed thing.
Thanks! I knew it wasn't anything special, but didn't recognize it. Yes, the other piece is from a razor.
 
Upvote 0
I think the ribbed piece might be a ferrule from an old cane or something like that.
You might be on to something. It doesn't have any screw "spirals" inside. Thanks
 
Upvote 0
The top item is part of a 3-piece telephone drop-wire clamp. I use them at work almost daily.
I might also mention that the earlier ones are copper, the newer style, aluminum.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Measuring weight?
Replies
3
Views
407
Replies
12
Views
870

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom