What's new

A find from Jimmy5503....Need an ID please!!!

civilman1

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
9,388
Reaction score
1,685
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA-MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Some of you all remember Jimmy5503,well he's still alive and kickin' and should be back soon.Stopped by his house the other night for a visit and a few cold one's and spotted this on his table outside. I took a couple quick pic's and told him I would put it up here.....Any idea's,I'm sure he'll appreciate it.Thank's folk's
 

Attachments

  • lock cover 003.webp
    lock cover 003.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 297
  • lock cover 002.webp
    lock cover 002.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 312

Attachments

  • padlock S & Co.webp
    padlock S & Co.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 242
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Yes it is part of a busted lock and keyhole cover. I think the S & Co. is going to be Sargent and Company. I can't find a pic of the exact lock, but the one that BCH posted I believe is a Sargent. http://www.sargentlock.com/about/
 
Upvote 0
72cheyenne said:
Yes it is part of a busted lock and keyhole cover. I think the S & Co. is going to be Sargent and Company. I can't find a pic of the exact lock, but the one that BCH posted I believe is a Sargent. http://www.sargentlock.com/about/

double yeap
 
Upvote 0
jimmyspacklehands said:
Thanx alot civil. Thanx for the id folks. We knew it was a lock cover but I didnt expect a lock such as that. Guess it was older than I thought. and yep im back with new name now. Had a problem with my email but all solved now.

Hi, Welcome back, at least get a name that fits :D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom