birdpointgriswold
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 23, 2012
- Messages
- 901
- Reaction score
- 228
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found this piece the other day, I picked it up thinking it was a cool little rock. (I love saving pieces cool flakes or strange looking rocks) anyway I tossed it in my box of scrap. I'm also an artist and one day I would love to take all the flakes and chips and make some sort of collage out of them. So on my way to work this morning I was looking a different flakes and realized this peice. I kept flipping it over in my hand and looking at it more closely and to my surprise it seem to be a point! It was like finding it all over again super exciting and I had to share! Never seen one like it before!



Johnathan Griswold



Johnathan Griswold
Upvote
0












