What's new

A find within a find , C.W bullet with a face .

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was sitting in my relic room glancing over some of my recent finds removing some of the dirt off my C.W bullets .I picked up a musket ball and knocked off a chunk of dirt and I see this face staring back at me , I have found carved bullets in shapes of objects etc before but this is the first one I found with a face. I thought it was kind of cool and thought id share it with the TNET community.

Thanks for looking !
 

Attachments

  • rsz_imag0051.webp
    rsz_imag0051.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 189
  • rsz_imag0050.webp
    rsz_imag0050.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 0
Wilson!!! Well done!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Interested in seeing the face

I was sitting in my relic room glancing over some of my recent finds removing some of the dirt off my C.W bullets .I picked up a musket ball and knocked off a chunk of dirt and I see this face staring back at me , I have found carved bullets in shapes of objects etc before but this is the first one I found with a face. I thought it was kind of cool and thought id share it with the TNET community.

Thanks for looking !

Can you post a clearer picture of the face you mentioned. It would be interesting to see what was created there.
Thanks,
John (civilwarstory)
 
Never could make it out:icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom