What's new

A finds for sale section?

Backstrap80

Full Member
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
244
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've looked and don't see one but was wondering if there is one? I want to be married with a found gold band. Is there a place to sell rings etc? I see the coin area but no gold or finds section.
 
BackStrap, I couldda SWORE I just answered your posts, and there was 2 other replies. I'm REALLY hoping it's just my computer, LOL, but here's a reply to a reply, that was meant for you. LOL (it's gotta be the heat :dontknow:)

I missed one of your posts somewhere, but I see the CM emblem up by your name now, congrats and welcome to the club. fwiw.
I have a bunch of stuff I could sell too, but I hesitated putting it here on t-net, well, I guess because, these guys can find all they want, lol, they know gold prices, lol, are the best of the low-ballers on the planet, lol, I figured it would be like preaching to the choir, or trying to sell ice to an Eskimo.
But, I'm not so sure now...... We all like nice things.

The idea to turn it in to you a piece of jewelry is cool. A friends has fan pull chains made of gold bracelets, lol. They're so tarnished from hanging for yrs, no one would think they were anything but brass, lol.
I sell some things on the etsy site, there's a link to my little store in my sig. yes yes, i'm sorry, shameless self promotion hangs head
Most of the jewelry I have there now is friends stuff(needing funds for med bills, actually). You could do something like that too.

Some of our members have stores there, thought I'd mention it, if it might help you out, give you some ideas.
Anywhooooo, good luck and call on us if you need us.
peace/blessings

eta: ok wait, no CM emblem? My computer has been wonky on this site last few days, somebodies selling jewelry, or something, somewhere, who was I stalking? lol.
great, am I confused? lol

Yeah, I'm losing it..... I think I'm reading too much and confusing posters, lol
if I thought it would help, i'd take up early day drinking, lol. :BangHead: :laughing7:
 
If nothing else, I'm sure there are plenty of people here with found rings lying around that would be willing to sell you one if they found this thread or one specifically titled "I WANT TO BUY A FOUND GOLD RING FROM YOU" here on the forum....
 
Unfortunately only charter members have access to sell in the Classified and Dealers section of Tnet. :sadsmiley: No room for the little guys..? :dontknow:

Keep @ it and HH !! :tongue3:
 
looks like he is a charter member
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom