What's new

A first for me!

boxhunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Last weekend I went to my cottage with my family and stoped off at a bank and got my first box of nickels and cents for 2011. So at my cottage I searched through the nickel box and this is what I found!

Canada U.S.A

59 1 63 1
58 1
41 1
and 1 1931 my first George the 5th nickel!
 
Upvote 0
Looks like you did okay with that box.
Keep at it. There are plenty of good
coins out there in those rolls.
Best of Luck
rileyboy
 
Welcome to the forum Boxhunter. Sounds like you're off to a good start. Any chance we could get a picture of that 1931? We don't see too many older Canadian nickels on this forum.
 
mountainman 2 said:
Welcome to the forum Boxhunter. Sounds like you're off to a good start. Any chance we could get a picture of that 1931? We don't see too many older Canadian nickels on this forum.
i agree...would love to see a pic of it myself too! :)
nice box too!!! keep it up and hh!
 
Here are the pics
 

Attachments

  • Copy of IMG01737-20110111-1806 1.webp
    Copy of IMG01737-20110111-1806 1.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 207
  • Copy of IMG01743-20110111-1807 1.webp
    Copy of IMG01743-20110111-1807 1.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 200
Never found one of those CRHing. I like the design, thanks for the pics.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom