PlotDigger Tenderfoot Joined Mar 20, 2016 Messages 8 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Montreal Quebec Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2016 #1 Found this little bird After a small snowfall I still wanted to hunt so I went and found some modern change and this cool little pendant.One wing and hoop are broke thoe. Not sure what it's made out of I don't see any stamps. Last edited: Mar 25, 2016 Upvote 8
Found this little bird After a small snowfall I still wanted to hunt so I went and found some modern change and this cool little pendant.One wing and hoop are broke thoe. Not sure what it's made out of I don't see any stamps.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 26, 2016 #2 Way cool congrats
PlotDigger Tenderfoot Joined Mar 20, 2016 Messages 8 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Montreal Quebec Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2016 Thread Owner #3 After speaking to a friend he believes it to be cast white metal Nothing fanCy. Last edited: Mar 26, 2016