A friend's finds
Hi all! I Wanted to post some pictures of my friend's points. She and her girls have found these on their property. I loaned them the Overstreet guide to help them get IDs but any input would be appreciated! They are all from mid-Missouri and all found in a creek. I think a couple of these could be posted in the 'color' thread!
Hi all! I Wanted to post some pictures of my friend's points. She and her girls have found these on their property. I loaned them the Overstreet guide to help them get IDs but any input would be appreciated! They are all from mid-Missouri and all found in a creek. I think a couple of these could be posted in the 'color' thread!
Attachments
-
image-3992909369.webp75.6 KB · Views: 107 -
image-3511133042.webp78.4 KB · Views: 101 -
image-1071165190.webp65.3 KB · Views: 98 -
image-2942461141.webp68.4 KB · Views: 103 -
image-3862339925.webp66.7 KB · Views: 102 -
image-3705921412.webp65.8 KB · Views: 104 -
image-768590797.webp69.2 KB · Views: 99 -
image-4139268560.webp76.8 KB · Views: 108 -
image-1512787182.webp55.7 KB · Views: 248 -
image-733832277.webp78.4 KB · Views: 95 -
image-1645660699.webp76.9 KB · Views: 100 -
image-3204879193.webp72.3 KB · Views: 111 -
image-4241124783.webp65.3 KB · Views: 89 -
image-2220278600.webp53 KB · Views: 99
Upvote
0







