Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Nov 13, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I liked this image ... almost looks like bits of gold
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,828 Reaction score 8,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 13, 2017 #2 Nice picture. It reminds me of a yellow mold called Serpula lacrymans that could grow on trees. I used to see that in my line of work.
Nice picture. It reminds me of a yellow mold called Serpula lacrymans that could grow on trees. I used to see that in my line of work.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Nov 14, 2017 #3 I like how you made a fungi look aesthetically pleasing.[emoji106] Sent from my TM800A612R using Tapatalk
I like how you made a fungi look aesthetically pleasing.[emoji106] Sent from my TM800A612R using Tapatalk
Molewacker Bronze Member Joined Feb 9, 2015 Messages 1,541 Reaction score 2,553 Golden Thread 0 Location Yacolt WA Detector(s) used EQ 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 14, 2017 #4 Fungi - a joy to see when out detecting the woods, just little alien life forms popping up!