What's new

A funny poster I thought up and threw together on M.S. Paint.

heat45

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Detroit/Windsor
Primary Interest:
Other
For all those guys out there that think it's necessary to put 30 pounds of post-factory gear on your semi-auto AR15, this one's for you.
 

Attachments

  • usausa2g.GIF
    usausa2g.GIF
    28.1 KB · Views: 2,458
:icon_thumright:

I'm laughing. nice one.
 
I don't think Canadians are a loud to have hand gun's un less it a long gun and it's registered.
 
Nah. Those race gun gizmos are kid stuff. This mature American likes 'em pure and single-shot.

7 pound 16 gauge flintlock English fowler (42" bbl) and a .54 Lehigh flintlock rifle (44" bbl) - all I hunt with anymore.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0098 (2) (480x640).webp
    DSCN0098 (2) (480x640).webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 702
  • HPIM2723 (2) (640x480).webp
    HPIM2723 (2) (640x480).webp
    74 KB · Views: 756
Charlie P. (NY) said:
Nah. Those race gun gizmos are kid stuff. This mature American likes 'em pure and single-shot.

7 pound 16 gauge flintlock English fowler (42" bbl) and a .54 Lehigh flintlock rifle (44" bbl) - all I hunt with anymore.

Charlie that beautiful ol' smoke pole is longer than Route 81 :icon_thumleft:
 
I guess you lost me???
Why would you put all that stuff on a Browning .25 and mirror image at that?
 
Must have been a fan of The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

P-38%20UNCLE%20GUN%20CARBINE%204.JPG
 
liftloop said:
I don't think Canadians are a loud to have hand gun's un less it a long gun and it's registered.

Canadians can buy handguns at age 18, rather than 21 in most states. They can acquire a rifle license (P.A.L./F.A.C.) at age 12, with a guardian simultaneously doing the course with them. They can have the Brugger & Thomet TP9 with the folding stock and foregrip under a pistol license, but the U.S. doesn't allow folding stocks or foregrips on any pistols. The same gun would be an N.F.A. registered S.B.R. under a class 3 $200 tax stamp with the A.T.F. in the States.
 
kenley said:
I guess you lost me???
Why would you put all that stuff on a Browning .25 and mirror image at that?

It's a Precision Small Arms PSP-25 6.35x16mm (Baby Browning copy). The image is mirrored because I threw this picture together on MicroSoft Paint to make fun of some of the guys I know who toss every bell and whistle they can on their AR15s. If you'd venture to a gun show in Michigan, you'd see what I'm poking fun at.
 
Charlie P. (NY) said:
Nah. Those race gun gizmos are kid stuff. This mature American likes 'em pure and single-shot.

7 pound 16 gauge flintlock English fowler (42" bbl) and a .54 Lehigh flintlock rifle (44" bbl) - all I hunt with anymore.
Forty-four inch barreled single banger? :o Nice; That's a man's gun right there.
 
heat45 said:
kenley said:
I guess you lost me???
Why would you put all that stuff on a Browning .25 and mirror image at that?

It's a Precision Small Arms PSP-25 6.35x16mm (Baby Browning copy). The image is mirrored because I threw this picture together on MicroSoft Paint to make fun of some of the guys I know who toss every bell and whistle they can on their AR15s. If you'd venture to a gun show in Michigan, you'd see what I'm poking fun at.

Don't be surprised if someone builds that.... :wink: :D
 
liftloop said:
I don't think Canadians are a loud to have hand gun's un less it a long gun and it's registered.
...I was wrong again....dam..
 
Speaking of gun shows...Wannermaker Arms Show is in Tulsa the 31-1st. Open to the public for 18 hours that week-end. 4,100 + tables indoors in a 11 acre building. They claim that if you spend all 18 hrs at the show, you will have 15.8 seconds at each table.

I know what you mean about tricking out a weapon. Most of mine have the ultimate trick...adjustible sights.
 
Charlie P. (NY) said:
Must have been a fan of The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

P-38%20UNCLE%20GUN%20CARBINE%204.JPG

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this Walther P-38 contraption. It looks as though it was done in the 1980s or earlier, before this tricked out black rifle phase.
 
About 1966 and based on a P-38 . . . but customized a bit.

i25.jpg


This series was to James Bond what the Monkeys were to the Beatles. ;D

I had the lunchbox in grade school - wish I had it still. :dontknow:

Man-From-UNCLE-Vintage-1966-Lunch-Box-lunch-boxes-2554851-347-312.jpg


The guy on the left is Ducky from NCIS.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom