What's new

A gift from Coinstar today

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,912
Reaction score
14,207
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always nice to see something in the tray..
Thanks again for the privilege of your time…
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0572.webp
    IMG_0572.webp
    966.4 KB · Views: 360
Upvote 21
Any coins from a coinstar these days are good coins. Most of those trays are typically empty, (at least in my area).
Trezurehunter..Yes Sir. Times are tough these days and picking up some coins in those tray’s is alway surprising.
GL & HH
 
Any coins from a coinstar these days are good coins. Most of those trays are typically empty, (at least in my area).
Same here...the grocery store clerks here in my area check them after they are used...
 
continue to take a peek and I’m confident there will be something waiting for you .
Good luck my friend….
Yes, I keep looking anytime I'm near one!
 
It's alot of fun to check the coinstars...my granddaughter checks them now....what a legacy. :)
When I was a kid the thing was to check every coin return on all vending machines, but the best was always the pay phones, but no matter the device, you had to hit the coin return lever first or you could miss out on a nice payday!!
 
When I was a kid the thing was to check every coin return on all vending machines, but the best was always the pay phones, but no matter the device, you had to hit the coin return lever first or you could miss out on a nice payday!!
AU Seeker ..that was a great idea ..I’m sure that you did well !!!!!.
Good luck out there…..
 
When I was a kid the thing was to check every coin return on all vending machines, but the best was always the pay phones, but no matter the device, you had to hit the coin return lever first or you could miss out on a nice payday!!
Yes! I remember those days...my father ran a tavern years ago...I remember when I'd help him clean up when it was closed finding tons of change...
 
Yes! I remember those days...my father ran a tavern years ago...I remember when I'd help him clean up when it was closed finding tons of change...
Great job CM
You are still cleaning up the Coinstars now!!!!!!
 
Great job CM
You are still cleaning up the Coinstars now!!!!!!
Would have been nice if we had coinstars then...it was mostly loose change that was dropped on the floor at the tavern... :)
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom