What's new

Another Gift from Coinstar

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,912
Reaction score
14,207
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A nice surprise this morning in the tray
My first silver quarter.
Thank you for the privilege of your time…..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0725.webp
    IMG_0725.webp
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 496
Upvote 26
Very nice Bill, congrats!
Oldmxrat there was a lot of tree damage from the storm and I went to another town store for the first time and seen where the Coinstar was and I walked over and it’s such a special moment.Give it a try next time out.Congratulations on your fantastic recoveries
Keep up the great work!!!!!!
 
I've lived in Roswell, NM since 2001. I've managed to find 3 silver dimes (only silver period!), and one of those in change from Walmart.
 
I've lived in Roswell, NM since 2001. I've managed to find 3 silver dimes (only silver period!), and one of those in change from Walmart.
K0bgalan.Thank you ….Congratulations on your recoveries!!!
I always wanted to go to Roswell .Good luck next time walking past the Coinstars.
 
Coinstar Magnet
Thank you for reminding me to always take a peek …It’s free money
 
Nice Billb! That silver quarter looks great!
Coinstar magnet Thank you!!!!
I never never thought I could find a silver quarter.I can’t understand how coins are left in the reject tray.
GL & HH
 
Coinstar magnet Thank you!!!!
I never never thought I could find a silver quarter.I can’t understand how coins are left in the reject tray.
GL & HH
Silver quarters are a rarer find than silver dimes in the coinstars...you did well! Persistence paid off. :)
 
Silver quarters are a rarer find than silver dimes in the coinstars...you did well! Persistence paid off. :)
Coinstar magnet
I never thought I could find a silver quarter..Seeing your posts of your recoveries is always a reminder for me when I’m in the stores to take a peek.Thank You !!!!
GL & HH
 
Congrats on your first silver quarter coin star find Bill !
Thank you!!!
I never thought it could happen..
Take a peek next time you visit the store's.
GL & HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom