What's new

A gift from Coinstar today

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,912
Reaction score
14,207
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always nice to see something in the tray..
Thanks again for the privilege of your time…
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0572.webp
    IMG_0572.webp
    966.4 KB · Views: 360
Upvote 21
Hi
Did some shopping this morning and the first two stores had empty trays.
Found these in the third store.
I hope all is well my friend….
 
Back at you Bill, the Coinstar I usually check is most likely cleaned out daily by store employees. Take Care and have a Great 4th of July!
 
Thank you Steve…
I hope that you have a great 4th of July also.
Give it a peek next time shopping and good luck..
I got the guardian angel token in my change and the four leaf clover in the yard.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0452.webp
    IMG_0452.webp
    435.2 KB · Views: 24
Always nice to see something in the tray..
Thanks again for the privilege of your time…
If we don't check the coinstars we'll never find anything...and it's free...it's a privilege to see your finds!
 
Back at you Bill, the Coinstar I usually check is most likely cleaned out daily by store employees. Take Care and have a Great 4th of July!
I agree...I've seen employees check the coinstars...alot of competition...
 
Congratulations billb! So far I have found only I single penny in our local coinstar!
continue to take a peek and I’m confident there will be something waiting for you .
Good luck my friend….
 
If we don't check the coinstars we'll never find anything...and it's free...it's a privilege to see your finds!
Coinstar magnet
I have to say Thank You for inspiring me to take a peek at the Coinstar .
Times are tough and with the store personnel walking by hopefully every now and then it will be rewarding.
Good Luck
 
Thanks. E -Trac-Ohio
Yes it’s fun always to take a look .
Every now and then there’s something waiting in the trays
I hope that you have Good Luck on your next store visit.
 
Coinstar magnet
I have to say Thank You for inspiring me to take a peek at the Coinstar .
Times are tough and with the store personnel walking by hopefully every now and then it will be rewarding.
Good Luck
Always welcome Billb! I look forward to seeing your future pulls. :)
 
I haven't had any recent luck at the local coinstar. The last good thing I got was a Mercury dime and before that, I got a 1909 VDB cent that is in reasonable good condition. Never know though,,
 
I haven't had any recent luck at the local coinstar. The last good thing I got was a Mercury dime and before that, I got a 1909 VDB cent that is in reasonable good condition. Never know though,,
Those are great finds...I've been searching for coinstar jobs ( travel services rep)but they are sparse....I would love to have access to the inside of those machines...
 
Last edited:
I haven't had any recent luck at the local coinstar. The last good thing I got was a Mercury dime and before that, I got a 1909 VDB cent that is in reasonable good condition. Never know though,,
Outstanding.. That’s some great recoveries.
I’m sure there is some more to come.
GL & HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom