shoague

Dec 29, 2014
Frederick, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pro AT, Garrett Propointer+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone,
I bought a used AT Pro off eBay and received it a couple of days ago. The user said that it had been used once. Sure it was. Anyway, I got it and opened up the package and saw a pristine AT staring back at me. It came with a great case, coil cover and goodie bag.
Today was the first day I could use it. I only had 90 minutes. Grrrr.

IT WAS AMAZING. I covered ground that I had cleaned and was pulling coins out left and right. IT WAS GREAT seeing the number 85, 87 for quarters ...... I'm Giddy.

It was like metal detecting with blinders on with the 350. Don't get me wrong I love the 350 but the AT lets me do it so much faster.

I pulled 1.97 in clad today.

Upvote 25
do urself a favor and call Garrett to see what warranty is left. if you dont have the owners originl receipt of purchase they will go from the date of manufacter! which is awesome bc i had problems with the large coil and within a few days i had a brand new coil and i sent them my old one!

That title sounded... dirty :laughing7:

I love my ATP as well, have fun and dig those 50-60 pull tabs, might find your gold in there!

Nice purchase Girl, which COIL did you get with it?

Wow. Best review I've seen on why ATP over ACE350 (which I own). What made the difference was "like metal detecting with blinders on." OH! I want to take my blinders OFF!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back