worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Oct 8, 2011 #1 This ball measures 3 in. in diameter,ball spins freely,after a little twisting.It appears to have been mounted to something with the pin ? Any comments God Bless HH Chris Attachments 009.webp 95.2 KB · Views: 247 009.webp 95.2 KB · Views: 243
This ball measures 3 in. in diameter,ball spins freely,after a little twisting.It appears to have been mounted to something with the pin ? Any comments God Bless HH Chris
baywalker Bronze Member Joined Aug 24, 2011 Messages 1,117 Reaction score 432 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Florida Detector(s) used Garrett & Fisher Minelab Excaliber II Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2011 #2 I think I saw this on my old boss's desk mounted on a piece of marble with a plaque that said "to the worlds greatest boss " Upvote 0
I think I saw this on my old boss's desk mounted on a piece of marble with a plaque that said "to the worlds greatest boss "
H High Plains Digger Bronze Member Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 1,315 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Oct 8, 2011 #3 That was very nice of you to give him that. Upvote 0