What's new

A Good Week

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Did pretty good this week. Did 9 boxes only got skunked twice. 5 brinks and 4 cwi.

Brinks: 26 40% , 3 90% and 1 1945
Cwi: 11 40% , 5 90% and 1998 S

The brinks had some type of collection in it. I found more gold plated coins than this weeks total silver and a ton of 2008 p,d.
Anyway monthly totals are at the bottom.
 
Upvote 0
hey I think I go a gold plated one today too
 
A good week indeed. Congrats. :thumbsup:
 
Great week!!! :thumbsup:
 
nice finds! keep it up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hh
 
You had a very good week, congrats :thumbsup:
 
What are you going to do with the 2008's? Don't cash them in!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom