Scrappy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2014
- Messages
- 9,215
- Reaction score
- 14,047
- Golden Thread
- 7
- Location
- 17th century
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 7
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I had a great hunt today with some great fellas. My bro Charlie was kind enough to take me to a spot on a Staten Island. A site that had history of British Encampments and a couple 1800's homes. It required a bunch of bushwacking but we had a good time.

First was a banging hit...

Then the seated....

Beautiful...a seated half-dime with arrows.
Overall it was a great day with great company.






The lock was cool. Patent date 1884.
Enjoy everyone and happy Thanksgiving
Steve

First was a banging hit...

Then the seated....


Beautiful...a seated half-dime with arrows.
Overall it was a great day with great company.







The lock was cool. Patent date 1884.
Enjoy everyone and happy Thanksgiving
Steve
Last edited:
Upvote
68

, I think that too was BIS. I technically do have another complete knee buckle, but the inside parts are iron rusted into one big mass inside the frame taking up the whole inside space inside the frame so I wouldn't cross that one off my wish list.







