A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I think the info. on Atlantis is out there written in stone and maybe in some other type of form , We are just not seeing it yet. From what i have seen out here in the Southwest , these people were on heck of map makers. I wonder sometimes if some of the shapes that they made are pre flood, that are not being recognized as pre flood land forms. In one Robert Sephers videos there is a land form of Atlantis that is showed. I sure would like to know how he came upon that shape. Oh well,enough of that i guess, Then you have to wonder about the Library of Alexandria, was all the info. only put on paper .I think the real important stuff is still out there in some type of form.
That would truly be awesome. Imagine the earliest written records of wars, sickness, natural events, observations made by ancient scholars, etc. It would change our idea of history.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
That would truly be awesome. Imagine the earliest written records of wars, sickness, natural events, observations made by ancient scholars, etc. It would change our idea of history.
The amount of work they put in all these monuments to tell people something . To me it seems there was much more importance in the story telling than the finale form of the metal . And thats just the stuff above ground.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
The amount of work they put in all these monuments to tell people something . To me it seems there was much more importance in the story telling than the finale form of the metal . And thats just the stuff above ground.
Ancient man has been fascinated with stone for thousands of years. Stonehenge, Easter Island heads, pyramid construction on several continents. Each was meant to function in some way, as well as to tell a story to future generations.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ancient man has been fascinated with stone for thousands of years. Stonehenge, Easter Island heads, pyramid construction on several continents. Each was meant to function in some way, as well as to tell a story to future generations.
Then all the gem stones and crystals , they had to have been very important to them. Massive amounts of them i think would be cached away somewhere, at lest the very special ones.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
True, I don’t remember the last time I saw a site with these traits. I don’t believe the Sentinels were ever in my area though.
Hi there Blackfoot58. I was wondering when you do have Sentinels in your area, how can you tell that they are there or have been there? I

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, but I get fairly confused. I can see some of it; other ones I miss completely.
In the KGC threads the old cast iron items are interesting. The propane tanks on this thread seemed odd, like they wouldn't stay in place very long. Kinda strange, maybe thats what they use now?

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Blackfoot58, I went back and read your post on the Sentinels , it looks like there is missing post from the conversation you were having on the Sentinels?

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Your Templar knowledge caught my attention Blackfoot58, so i was reading your posts, but somehow it seems iam confused on the postings.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Only because you are trying to disrupt my thread by interjecting things that have nothing to do with vault treasure hunting, now I asked you nicely to start your own thread then you can talk about anything you want.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread