A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Sangre De Cristo

Nov 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without an aura its going to be extremely difficult
Years searching among the rock and tree carvings below and the aura flashed, after thousands of photos, in an arroyo 1/4 mile away.

Attachments

• A1.JPG
    A1.JPG
    325.1 KB · Views: 62
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Years searching among the rock and tree carvings below and the aura flashed, after thousands of photos, in an arroyo 1/4 mile away.
Always seems like they end up where you don't expect them, now you just need to verify that your aura is actually a treasure aura and not just a vein of ore by seeing if there are multiple 2 boulder alignments going to or near your aura, also if one of the boulder has a triangle carved on it, and of course the usual markers such as the owl turtle etc.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, and I like what is in the far left corner of the photo and it's up an arroyo to even better good luck with the site.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
the reason i ask is ive noticed places where there are animal monuments they are 'like washes filled in with busted rock bout foot under ground with dirt on top, like they are covering up the ditch/wash for some reason. basically where the water runs off from the bluff.'
does this make any sense? my question that is?
20161029_120655.jpg
Sounds like you're talking rolling hills or worn down mountains. When they did that kind of cache set up, so that really only heavy riggins/equipment could safely dismantle
to access it. Could be very large, & water trapped too.
But we'll most likely never know.
Probably almost everyone runs across places too heavily & almost permanently trapped, to realistically pursue. Another reason it's great to get the excellent help for those that can be looked into, by sandy1...
This unexpected cell phone partial aura, up high on the easily traveled hilltops above river, with many markers
by a main, well marked old Spanish trail.
Owl etc. nearby.
20161029_120454.jpg

Last edited:

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
True, I don’t remember the last time I saw a site with these traits. I don’t believe the Sentinels were ever in my area though.
Look for propane tanks Blackfoot58. The OP of this thread says the Sentinels will use propane tanks to mark sites.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Look for propane tanks Blackfoot58. The OP of this thread says the Sentinels will use propane tanks to mark sites.:icon_thumright:
Just because I found propane tanks at one treasure location does not mean the sentinels used them to mark treasure spots nor would I advise anybody to look for propane tanks or any other man made garbage to find a treasure location. That was some very bad advice Crotalus and once again you have misconstrued my information in order to mislead people.

Last edited:

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
As far as The number 3 and Templar society: they had 3 pious vows: poverty, chastity and obedience. They were required to perform 3 acts of alms each week and to perform 3 yearly food fasts. All of these reflect to 3, Perfect God, being served by His knights.
Wow Blackfoot58, I find your Templar knowledge very interesting .I sure would like to read some more of what you know of the Templars. I hope you post some more of your knowledge on them, many thanks on that info.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Wow Blackfoot58, I find your Templar knowledge very interesting .I sure would like to read some more of what you know of the Templars. I hope you post some more of your knowledge on them, many thanks on that info.
There is a wealth of Templar info recorded. Unfortunately it isn’t all in one manuscript. It’s woven into many other esoteric historical documents. Then, it’s hard to decipher fact from lore once you find them. It is quite intriguing. Think of them as the first International Bankers, who took a vow of poverty. Kind of mind blowing.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
There is some mystique behind Bernard de Clairvaux, the first “supporter” of the Templars and his position against pope Anacletus II. The basic story is very easy to find. But clues start to emerge to a deeper level as one ponders the records. I always agree with the saying, “follow the money.” This story is the same. A wealthy catholic organization that worried the pope. So let them flourish, or, with the proper backing, destroy the Templars and take their wealth. This would convert their new-found power to the papacy and things would be copacetic once again. This was tried, it even looked to the pope like a success; except the treasure was moved and many Templars escaped with it. Now we’re at phase 2 of an unprovable mystery. But you should wonder, who was the power above de Clairvaux making the decisions AND who was above that person. I don’t have a good answer yet, but to me it is a critical part of Templar history. Remember Saint Bernard? This speaks volumes. Threatened popes do not help beatify saints that opposed them. Who did?

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
There is some mystique behind Bernard de Clairvaux, the first “supporter” of the Templars and his position against pope Anacletus II. The basic story is very easy to find. But clues start to emerge to a deeper level as one ponders the records. I always agree with the saying, “follow the money.” This story is the same. A wealthy catholic organization that worried the pope. So let them flourish, or, with the proper backing, destroy the Templars and take their wealth. This would convert their new-found power to the papacy and things would be copacetic once again. This was tried, it even looked to the pope like a success; except the treasure was moved and many Templars escaped with it. Now we’re at phase 2 of an unprovable mystery. But you should wonder, who was the power above de Clairvaux making the decisions AND who was above that person. I don’t have a good answer yet, but to me it is a critical part of Templar history. Remember Saint Bernard? This speaks volumes. Threatened popes do not help beatify saints that opposed them. Who did?
Interesting . A lot of that is way over my head, ill have to take some time on it. Do you think a lot of it was already collected and hidden in the middle east , and America long before the name Templars? That they were somehow chosen to obtain that secret knowledge or somehow thru natural instincts or Ancient blood line that it came to them, the hidden knowledge of that system of communications ? If it is even is a special language ?

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Interesting . A lot of that is way over my head, ill have to take some time on it. Do you think a lot of it was already collected and hidden in the middle east , and America long before the name Templars? That they were somehow chosen to obtain that secret knowledge or somehow thru natural instincts or Ancient blood line that it came to them, the hidden knowledge of that system of communications ? If it is even is a special language ?
No. I believe they built a system of banking that got out of control. Their purpose was to protect pilgrims going to the holy land. The pope saw $$ and the fight was on. I believe the Knights escaped (except for the oldest ones)and took the treasure with them. The Scotland to Greenland to Nova Scotia story is the most plausible. I can’t find anything to substantiate the Holy Relics rumors: ark of the covenant, part of the True Cross, Holy Grail etc. These all add mystic but very little ballast to the stories. IMO. Please don’t think I’m trying to sound like a Knights Templar authority. I’m just extremely interested in their story, from a historical perspective. I’m not trying to find the treasure, if it exists. To me the true treasure would be the truth. ⚔️

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
No. I believe they built a system of banking that got out of control. Their purpose was to protect pilgrims going to the holy land. The pope saw $$ and the fight was on. I believe the Knights escaped (except for the oldest ones)and took the treasure with them. The Scotland to Greenland to Nova Scotia story is the most plausible. I can’t find anything to substantiate the Holy Relics rumors: ark of the covenant, part of the True Cross, Holy Grail etc. These all add mystic but very little ballast to the stories. IMO. Please don’t think I’m trying to sound like a Knights Templar authority. I’m just extremely interested in their story, from a historical perspective. I’m not trying to find the treasure, if it exists. To me the true treasure would be the truth. ⚔️
Interesting. I have to admit i only know very little of what your talking about,just the basic stuff on internet you tube. But out in the the Southwest of America where i hiked around a little . It seems like the have showed up at sites that are much older than there organizations Templar name. Like they understood what these Ancient sites are about . That is if you believe in Ancient people in America that mined precious metals. They seem to me to be the last group that had that knowledge and manpower. Heck i dont know,but it seems that way.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Interesting. I have to admit i only know very little of what your talking about,just the basic stuff on internet you tube. But out in the the Southwest of America where i hiked around a little . It seems like the have showed up at sites that are much older than there organizations Templar name. Like they understood what these Ancient sites are about . That is if you believe in Ancient people in America that mined precious metals. They seem to me to be the last group that had that knowledge and manpower. Heck i dont know,but it seems that way.
None of us have the answer. That is for sure.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Any thoughts on Atlantis decedents or their colony's in America . I got to bug out till later tonight . Thanks for that info. Blackfoot58.
I’m the wrong guy for Atlantis ideas. I have no real opinion. It’s too bad we lost the Library at Alexandria. The recorded info at that site would have mostly likely mentioned Atlantis IF it was real. IMO it’s ironic that Atlantis was thought to be extremely advanced technologically but got wiped out by (you pick) tidal wave, tectonic plate shift, flooding, etc. But look what Vesuvius did basically in one night.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I’m the wrong guy for Atlantis ideas. I have no real opinion. It’s too bad we lost the Library at Alexandria. The recorded info at that site would have mostly likely mentioned Atlantis IF it was real. IMO it’s ironic that Atlantis was thought to be extremely advanced technologically but got wiped out by (you pick) tidal wave, tectonic plate shift, flooding, etc. But look what Vesuvius did basically in one night.
I think the info. on Atlantis is out there written in stone and maybe in some other type of form , We are just not seeing it yet. From what i have seen out here in the Southwest , these people were on heck of map makers. I wonder sometimes if some of the shapes that they made are pre flood, that are not being recognized as pre flood land forms. In one Robert Sephers videos there is a land form of Atlantis that is showed. I sure would like to know how he came upon that shape. Oh well,enough of that i guess, Then you have to wonder about the Library of Alexandria, was all the info. only put on paper .I think the real important stuff is still out there in some type of form.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread