A Heap of Proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe,I probably am another version, but none that you ever met,or heard of. I was known only to real Treasure Hunters and people who had the ability to get real results.NP:cat:

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
Simple.

Also simple has afforded me a good life with 6 classic cars a huge new metal garage to work in, a large modern style home on a 1.5 acre lot in the foot hills, a Industrial building with a thriving business and a six figure income, a large double deck pontoon boat, three 4x4 vehicles, all the gold processing equipment you could want, a large Gym for working out, and a hefty retirement income for when I decide to hunt treasure full time, and of course a Beautiful wife and three Beautiful Daughters with many grandchildren to share it all with.

Simple

If possible, could you send me a picture of your *****? It's gotta take a forklift to swing that thing!

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Here are the actual canyon/trails superimposed onto the paper map.

Obviously, I left out a few important things at the center of the heart, but the area makes complete sense.
What do you think?
The final looks very interesting.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Joe,I probably am another version, but none that you ever met,or heard of. I was known only to real Treasure Hunters and people who had the ability to get real results.NP:cat:

Ah I see, so most of us here are not "real" treasure hunters, nor do we ever get "real" results. I begin to see why you never mention your "real" name. :tongue3:

Sorry for the off topic drift there, please do continue:

Need MORE COFFEE!
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
If this looks close to you, look at the trail system on the appropriate SSR topo.
I have been wrong before but....

I think that this one is worth putting to a vote.

Note the thin red line.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah I see, so most of us here are not "real" treasure hunters, nor do we ever get "real" results. I begin to see why you never mention your "real" name. :tongue3:

Sorry for the off topic drift there, please do continue:

Need MORE COFFEE!
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:
Oroblanco,:coffee2: that conversation was in answer to Joe's post ,you did not see me mention anyone else's name, why would
you want to inject yourself into that conversation anyway,it was meant strictly for Joe.:dontknow:np:cat:

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Oroblanco,:coffee2: that conversation was in answer to Joe's post ,you did not see me mention anyone else's name, why would
you want to inject yourself into that conversation anyway,it was meant strictly for Joe.:dontknow:np:cat:

NP,

It usually takes at least two people to be involved in a conversation. Roy is always, always welcome in any conversation where I am a participant. He is usually (damn near always) on point.

Joe Ribaudo

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP,

It usually takes at least two people to be involved in a conversation. Roy is always, always welcome in any conversation where I am a participant. He is usually (damn near always) on point.

Joe Ribaudo
Joe,:director: I didn't say he wasn't ,?:dontknow:NP:cat:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Your post was not exactly a PM to Joe, and this statement you wrote:

I was known only to real Treasure Hunters and people who had the ability to get real results.

- rather said a lot about what you think of most of the people here posting and reading. Since most of us do not know even your real name, it stands to reason that the rest of the statement also is not aimed solely at Joe.

Good luck and good hunting to all reading this, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal

If you want to fit the landmarks from the stone trail with a region , take this GE picture . This heart has all the clues from the Latin heart because both hearts are in the same place .
Also , diagonaly is depicted the stone cross .

mapa.jpg

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not to defuse or derail the subject, but regarding NP's lil map there is a heart involved, could it be the same one? It shows a heart west of the rio Grande, and north of the Gila river.. Ya spose ?????

2.jpg

Attachments

• 3NPO map.JPG
    3NPO map.JPG
    231.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose

In the lil map is another heart , not very far from the place in the picture . ALL are twins . The other heart ( and trail ) I showed in my old posts . Maybe for this some hunters saw ( if they were interested ) a different place in my pictures .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other ( fox ) heart region with the priest in the middle which i posted in the past .

The Heart.jpg

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Here is an example of what I am finding now when comparing the stone and paper maps against an aerial image or, even better, the SSR topo. I am not saying that either was used to make the stones. This is only one example. If its correct, the two maps lead to the same very real place.
Its 2 dots on the stone map and a circle within a circle on the paper version.

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal you finally did it!

You found Zorro's hidden Cave!

And if Zorro was there, we all know he was a searcher for the LDM. But Zorro did in fact have his own cave that he used for out smarting his enemy's.

Zorro was famous for hiding behind a bush near the LDM cave then jumping out screaming "I am Zorro" while slicing the straps off hikers backpack's and shorts!

That could be the answer as to why so many woman's undergarments were found near the area by Frank Augustine.

Zorro simply sliced off their shorts and undergarments as the hiked by leaving them virtually naked and afraid!

So if you go hiking to Broadway cave please be aware you may be an unwitting participant in the Mask of Zorro a new Broadway cave Play.

ZZZZZ

Here is an example of what I am finding now when comparing the stone and paper maps against an aerial image or, even better, the SSR topo. I am not saying that either was used to make the stones. This is only one example. If its correct, the two maps lead to the same very real place.
Its 2 dots on the stone map and a circle within a circle on the paper version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions