What's new

A heart warming story ~~ With no words

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, Folks, here is an unusual story about a very cute little girl who was missing something
and how she was given one. Enjoy.

Ray
 

Attachments

  • A-1.webp
    A-1.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 215
  • A-2.webp
    A-2.webp
    36 KB · Views: 186
  • A-3.webp
    A-3.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 191
  • A-4.webp
    A-4.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 196
  • A-5.webp
    A-5.webp
    21 KB · Views: 205
  • A-6.webp
    A-6.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 204
  • A-7.webp
    A-7.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 200
  • A-8.webp
    A-8.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 204
  • A-9.webp
    A-9.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 195
  • A-10.webp
    A-10.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 193
  • A-11.webp
    A-11.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 196
Yes, kids can be cruel in their teasing of someone that is just a little different in some way. This
little girl must be so happy to have this done for her.

hello, dirty digger dude, a commendable trait, showing compassion for someone who is in
need of help.

Thank you both for looking and replying.

Ray
 
Sorry about that Tee. I didn't mean to stir up your compassion so much. I'll try to cut it down
some. LOL.

Ray
 
I just found this, how beautiful, how happy! What a wonderful artist. :hello2:
 
I love plastic surgery situations....fixes problems and that is good!

great this little girl got a wonderful result! :)
 
Hello, Nature Girl and Farmer Chick, Yes, I agree, I think he did really great with it and you
can see that they really love it. It would be a terrific blessing for the little girl that had to
go without the ear for so long and she probably took a lot of teasing from the other kids
that she won't have to put up with now. I can just imagine how she now feels toward the
plastic surgeon who did it. :hello2:

Thank you for your replies.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom