A Hike Of A Hunt

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Evy and I got together today with Monty, Burdie, and Sniffer to hunt a spot that I've gotten permission to hunt that's never had a detector swung on it.
Looks can be deceiving though as for parking vs. walking. lol
IMG_2441.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2405.JPG

IMG_2406.JPG

Gypsy, we're sure sorry you guys couldn't make the trip. :'( You guys were sorely missed. :(

Upvote 0

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, I'm like WSD, I must have missed the call for an invite and I have a big 4 wheeler that I could have brought......Oh well, I bet you guys had a great time. It looks like one of those places you keep finding stuff everytime you go there. Im glad ya'll finally got together and got to hunt and I wish you wimps would come to Texas and hunt. Since you can't I guess we'll just send pictures. Are we having a spring hunt in Kansas this year???? Just wondering???? Monty, I'll post a picture of your ride I could have brought. Talk to ya'll later...

Attachments

• stealth.jpg
    stealth.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 284
  • stealth.jpg
    stealth.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 270

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
hey who ever has acess to that spot get that nehi box out of the dirt and cleaned up those things are going for crazy prices i got my father inlaw one some years back for christmas it is a 7up cooler and ice and pop and walla he has done nothing to it paint kinda rough a few rust spots smaller than a quarter was offerd 1,400 for it he said nope soninlaw got it for me as a christmas gift

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread