What's new

A hot two hour hunt...

park pirate

Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8,260
Reaction score
7,644
Golden Thread
0
Location
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out early today trying to beat the heat well it didn't last to long two hours was all I could do but I did good my best find of the day was a st florian silver pendent and a bunch of clad not to bad... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467390824.643889.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467390840.916446.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467390855.256572.webp
 
Upvote 26
Really nice pendent only if you know a Sarah & good amount of clad - I say you had 2 hours of great finds - congrats to you and thank you for sharing your pictures & story with us & I wish you many more while out dirt fishing. "Stay hydrated my friend".

Texas ED
 
All that in 2 hours - lots o digging :)
 
Looks like a good 2 hours to me congrats
 
Cool pendent and very large supply of clad coffee money! :occasion14: GL & HH
 
I like the pendant PP, especially with the personal inscription on the back. Congrats my friend!

-Rob-
 
That's a really nice medal! Congrats on the silver!!! and clad. HH
 
Nice hunt. I dug a bunch of clad early today too. Also got chased out of a field by the heat. So I went to a park and scored a silver
 
SMH.......that's a heck of a pile of clad!! I can't imagine a place in my area that would have that much in one location..........amazing.........
Great looking medal..........patron saint of firefighters.........
 
That is a lot of clad for two hours. WOW. Nice pendant also. Congrats
 
You got breakfast and lunch covered...good hunt!
 
Great pendant, bet you want to know if Sarah is/was the wife, daughter, girlfriend, fiancé or sister of the wearer.
 
Braving the heat was worth it- sweet medal Tony!

-- Jeff --
 
I love you Sarah
 
CLAD-O-MANIA PP. You sure dug your share of targets yesterday. Congrats on digging that cool silver pendant. :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom