myelo1023
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2008
- Messages
- 343
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Woodlands, Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
A HUGE 1 1/2 hour What's it...WWI training camp dig
Yep, you saw right...took me 1 1/2 hours to dig this thing. you know how you start to dig....realize it's something...uh...big....but just have to keep digging even though it's probably nothing good?
I just HAD to see what this dang thing was. You should have seen me lugging this thing back to my car in front of 5000 joggers in a park!...plus...I kept putting it down to dig something else. I musta looked like a freaking ....well....freak!
It looks like a wheel, but had those 4 projections with what looks like huge bolt holes. This was in an area that had cannons, but doesn't look like a cannon part from what little I could find online. So, who's up for a try??
Yep, you saw right...took me 1 1/2 hours to dig this thing. you know how you start to dig....realize it's something...uh...big....but just have to keep digging even though it's probably nothing good?
I just HAD to see what this dang thing was. You should have seen me lugging this thing back to my car in front of 5000 joggers in a park!...plus...I kept putting it down to dig something else. I musta looked like a freaking ....well....freak!It looks like a wheel, but had those 4 projections with what looks like huge bolt holes. This was in an area that had cannons, but doesn't look like a cannon part from what little I could find online. So, who's up for a try??


Monty






