What's new

A hunt near Chilesburg Virgina

panelman

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
97
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern WI.
Detector(s) used
Bounty HunterIV / Garrett GTI 2500
Hi All,
In approx. 8 weeks I have the opportunity to MD on 70 acres of private land near Chilesburg Virgina. I have been doing research and have maps of the area back to 1864. I know there are 2 old home sights on this land due to the maps I've found. If anyone has some more sources of info for me on this area I sure would appreciate the help.
Thanks,
Panelman
 
panelman said:
Hi All,
In approx. 8 weeks I have the opportunity to MD on 70 acres of private land near Chilesburg Virgina. I have been doing research and have maps of the area back to 1864. I know there are 2 old home sights on this land due to the maps I've found. If anyone has some more sources of info for me on this area I sure would appreciate the help.
Thanks,
Panelman

Take lots of photos, and share your experience with treasurenet!

Exanimo!
 
I have access to virginia maps, but I don't know how to read them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom