What's new

A Link To Pictures Of My Collection

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jonzer, Archer, and a few others had asked to see some pictures of my artfact room and my collection on another thread, so instaed of hijacking that thread I thought I'd start a new one. This link goes to my Photobucket page and has practically my entire collection on there. I think there are around 600 pics so it make take a while to view them all.

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll129/DorkFish_77/?start=all

Anyone else have a link to their web pages or pics of their collection feel free to post them here.
 
Upvote 0
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=8208&id=1683472878


http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=10653&id=1683472878
 
Wow.....there is way too much to look at there. I'm overwhelmed. I'll have to take my time and go through it a little slower next time. Thanks for sharing.
 
When I clicked it it said sign up and register for a free weekly drawing for ancient artifacts??
I signed up :laughing7:
Nice!! I am going back and drool some more :notworthy:
Thank you for sharing.
TnMtns
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom