What's new

A little bank hopping got me........

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Went and did some MDing, coin dumping and roll hunting. I MD'd a 1954 wheat penny. I hit 8 banks for $763.50. I found 4-40%ers and 1 - 1961 Ben Franklin half dollar. I found 2 cents in the coin machine. I haven't counted my MD $$. Probably about 3 bucks. Not a bad day. Even got a couple hour nap in.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Upvote 0
Hey S-F that sounds like a great day ... good finds all the way around damn cant beat that , Ed
 
Nice work... and sounds like a fairly long day as well.

That is quite a few handrolls you managed to find from banks... don't normally find that much even on a full day bank road trip... nice work. Some silver is better than no silver, eh? =)

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Nice work... and sounds like a fairly long day as well.

That is quite a few handrolls you managed to find from banks... don't normally find that much even on a full day bank road trip... nice work. Some silver is better than no silver, eh? =)

~Dave
Any silver is good. I turned down 3 or 400. They were my own dumps..LOL
 
Silver_Fox said:
Any silver is good. I turned down 3 or 400. They were my own dumps..LOL

I have been known to buy my own dumps.....ha! Yep...one time I sure did. One of those embarrassing moments once I realized what I just did.....ha!
 
LJ said:
Silver_Fox said:
Any silver is good. I turned down 3 or 400. They were my own dumps..LOL

I have been known to buy my own dumps.....ha! Yep...one time I sure did. One of those embarrassing moments once I realized what I just did.....ha!
I have too. Please don't tell anyone. :stop:
 
Silver_Fox said:
LJ said:
Silver_Fox said:
Any silver is good. I turned down 3 or 400. They were my own dumps..LOL

I have been known to buy my own dumps.....ha! Yep...one time I sure did. One of those embarrassing moments once I realized what I just did.....ha!
I have too. Please don't tell anyone. :stop:

LOL....okay, since we both did it.....it's our secret....my lips are sealed.....shhhhh............
 
i know your dirty little secret!!! :evil5:
 
alpha105 said:
i know your dirty little secret!!! :evil5:

Shhhh.......don't tell........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom