chong2
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2006
- Messages
- 2,041
- Reaction score
- 141
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- El Paso, TX
- Detector(s) used
- Flippin Stick n good luck :)
The stemed one is very colorful, i counted about 6 colors in all, pics do not do justice, sayin Datil. the leaf one is too small for a Lerma, so im saying Pelona and the brown one, at first i thought was a Armijo piece, but it was bothering me, typed as a Ventana side notch "friends".
Thanks for lookin!
Thanks for lookin!
Upvote
0
....................lol..........I read the description of your finds looked down and notta, zippo,,,,zilcho.................
stop playin man!!!!!!.....................Good to hear from ya bro.....Hope all is well!!!......PM your phone number i'll send mine.......I am dying for a chance to hunt with you guys on a trip down there!!!! Just bought a 01 soft-tail fully chromed and customed out. After wanting one for 15yrs. and never having the ability to buy one I decided this was my year. Another reason i have not been on in a while...............Sending PM now!!!........................GTP(Chris)







