What's new

A little bit of scrounging

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
While I was running a few errands today, I managed to scrounge up a little over $50 in halves from six banks. I found two 40%s; a '65 & a '68-D. Not bad. I'll take it. One bank told me they had some but a gentleman had bought them all a couple days ago. Looks like I got some competition.
 
Upvote 0
exnatomp said:
While I was running a few errands today, I managed to scrounge up a little over $50 in halves from six banks. I found two 40%s; a '65 & a '68-D. Not bad. I'll take it. One bank told me they had some but a gentleman had bought them all a couple days ago. Looks like I got some competition.

Two more for your stash and two less for the competition. I have a serious CRHer in my area. He/She stamps their rolls with the same number. I've found the same stamp 40 miles away. Hit 12 banks today for $19.50 in halves. Each bank told me that some other gentleman had inquired the day before. Looks like I'm going to have to slow him down. I think I'll buy his dumps and re-wrap them and mark on the outside 1967, 1969, 64's, etc. I have $4000 coming Friday. I'll make sure to saturate the area with dumps.
 
That's better than what I have got in $1000.
 
Looks like I'm going to have to slow him down. I think I'll buy his dumps and re-wrap them and mark on the outside 1967, 1969, 64's, etc. I have $4000 coming Friday. I'll make sure to saturate the area with dumps.
COOL...CRH Wars...i love it
Exnatomp vs The Monster Hunter
 
Haha,

Your 'mark' on the rolls should be "Walker" or "ALL SILVER"

That'll get him going.
 
scotty1418 said:
Haha,

Your 'mark' on the rolls should be "Walker" or "ALL SILVER"

That'll get him going.

I hate to toy with karma, but the guy has been too greedy. We have over 30 banks in St. Augustine, and probably 20 more in another area that I hunt. The guy is like a hoover sucking up every half in town. I'm going to stick with my boxes for a couple of weeks and saturate his area.
 
keep at it , I hope you get a real good one soon, atleast you got something
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom