What's new

A little Coco(Chanel)this morning at the beach,and a unique, kinda bling reptile

Lorrain.

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
978
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

How would you like this specimen looking up at you from a hole in the low tide mud??? :help:
If it wasn't sort of "bling", I would have jumped a mile onto the dry sand.

Hunted with a detecting buddy this morning...it was brisk and so comfortable out there. We had a great time hunting in the mud and dry sand. :icon_sunny:

Found the usual clads , a "reptilian" pony tail holder( 2 1/2 inches from head to tail) and a "Coco Chanel" sterling silver "bling " earring...tried, but couldn't find the other in the near vicinity...maybe tomorrow. :headbang:

I don't wear stuff like that, but two would make a nice pair to sell to someone who prefers this style.

Stones on both items are not significant. :dontknow:

Here's some pics

Thanks for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0839.webp
    DSCF0839.webp
    38 KB · Views: 664
  • DSCF0840.webp
    DSCF0840.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 661
  • DSCF0844.webp
    DSCF0844.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 648
  • DSCF0856.webp
    DSCF0856.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 658
  • DSCF0848.webp
    DSCF0848.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 680
Upvote 0
yeah, thats a blood pumper for sure! cool digs!
 
I would've fainted after seeing that snake thingey in my scoop :laughing7: Are you sure the stones aren't real? There still could be some value in that piece as it appears to be an art deco item :thumbsup:
 
I found the snakes buddy a couple weeks ago on the beach, but I thought it was a ring.
 

Attachments

  • MadereaBeach090411 001.webp
    MadereaBeach090411 001.webp
    150 KB · Views: 852
"I found the snakes buddy a couple weeks ago on the beach, but I thought it was a ring. "

Wow! You found one of those, too! :o

I thought it might be a ring...fit my finger just fine because of the elastic band , but now I'm thinking it's a hair holder. :dontknow:

Lorraine
 
Nice Lorraine! They look good!
 
Nice goin Lorraine!!! I pulled up one of those Chanel deals the other day...Yours looks much better than mine. I like the snake!!! Good hunt!
 
really cool snake!
 
Great finds and pics Lorraine! :hello2: :notworthy:
 
cool finds...
 
You always find the coolest stuff. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
More cool finds...WTG!!!
 
Indiana Jones dont have nothing on you Lorraine,and its not your everyday find for sure.......NICE!!!!
 
DaleGM said:
Indiana Jones dont have nothing on you Lorraine,and its not your everyday find for sure.......NICE!!!!

Speaking of Indiana Jones, check out this "Holy Grail" that I found in low tide mud a couple of years ago....nearly blew the headphones off. :laughing7:

Stamped "ALARA" SEVILLE MADE IN SPAIN

Wish I could find the entire set...could've fallen off a ship :dontknow:

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0866.webp
    DSCF0866.webp
    13 KB · Views: 444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom